domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

From Halley...

Hi my humans friends!
It is the first time I have written in a blog, so I hope you enjoy this words!

Our planet is very different from here.There, there are a lot of things like, for example…       Oh sorry I haven’t told you where I come from!
My name is Cocodiverviji and I am form Halley, a little comet which visited the Earth some years ago. We arrive to the Earth a week ago for investigate how humans children study, and how they grow up until they become adults.

Is incredible all the things and facilities you have here!!

Firstly, children study in a huge building where they have got a large open-air area where they can play with balls, and other toys!
Secondly, in that huge building which humans call school there are a lot of rooms in which children can sit and learn while an older person than them write some symbols in a green wall. The students also take notes at the same time that they are listening the lesson.
Finally I have to describe one of the most important things which has called my attention; the way that pupils dress because all of them were wearing the same clothes...boys wear a grey trousers and girls a green skirt.

... the engines of the spaceship are firing up, so I have to come back to Halley!

Bye bye!!!


                                   Halley.

                                                                            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario